Saturday, March 19, 2016

Travelogue - Mui Ne, Vietnam

Mui Ne has been on the back of my mind since a friend told me about it a few months ago. Something about the endless sand dunes and mystical fairy springs stayed with me. 
A few weeks ago, I flew to HCM and hopped onto a sleeper bus straight from the airport to head to this lovely fishing village. 

All aboard the sleeper bus. My flight got delayed but thankfully we made in on time. 

The bottom seats were more comfortable in my opinion. Note that if you are over 6 feet, this might not be the most comfortable ride. 

We got to Mui Ne at night and couldn't explore much. The Main Street did not feel like Vietnam with restaurants serving food ranging from Indonesian cuisine to German food. 

The next day we rented a bike and got down to exploring. 
Breakfast by the beach. 




Walking along the fairy springs was fun - entrance is free! 


Riding along the sea. Crazy winds that day . 

Lunch stop! 

The red sand dunes - we decided to visit the red sand dunes first around 4 before heading to the white sand dunes to catch the sunset. 

The journey to the white dunes was filled with strong winds and being pelted by sand. It was so crazy that we had to stop now and then to rest and to prevent butt cramps. Lol. 

The sun set was amazing. 

Had dinner at a local place and the food was so delicious we went back there for lunch again the next day. 


Our last day was spent sleeping in and chilling at the resort before heading back to HCM. 


At times like this, life is good. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really loved browsing your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing on your RSS feed and I am hoping you write again soon!
    You can visit my blog to get very important tips on Beauty, Fashion , Health, Relationship and Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete