Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chasing Life.

I'm starting to find it more and more challenging to be on track with updates. I'm two and a half months into my job, and the workload is starting to increase. More often than not, I find myself exhausted after a day of work, and having to come home to prepare for classes the next day.

Nonetheless, I enjoy work so much. Interacting with kids, and seeing their precious smiles can make your day. There's just something so heartwarming about a child you've taught before giving you a warm smile when they walk past you, or waving happily to you as though they haven't seen you in ages.

I'm going to do my best to be better at time management and dedicate some time weekly to sharing travel stories. Here's to better time management skills, easing (still!) into my busy work life, making time for friends, and hopefully, traveling more!

Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment