Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Travelogue - Ibiza, Spain

Hola! Since it's summer, I thought I'd do a short entry on my very short stay in Ibiza. The story on how I ended up here is pretty amusing. I was in Lyon prior to that, and Ibiza was the cheapest destination to fly out too. Story of my wanderlust exchange. And that's how I ended up in sunny Ibiza for 2 days, and flew on to cold and rainy Liverpool after that. 

If you don't already know, Ibiza is an island off the coast of Valencia  It is also home to some of the prettiest beaches and best parties. I'm going to be talking mostly about the beaches because I'm a beach/seaside kinda girl. 



Gorgeous beaches all over Ibiza! Spent half a day soaking in the waters and suntanning. Love love love. In fact, I'm not going to type much and just picture spam.
Omg, where can you see such clear blue waters? And yes, I unknowingly got photobombed.
The rocks were perfect for climbing around to find a nice place to relax, and to also look for schools of fishes. Yes, the waters are so clear than you can see fishes while standing up! 

Ok, I obviously didn't spend all my time at the beach. We also visited a hippy market to check out cool stuff like t-shirts, accessories and souvenirs. They had some really cool stuff there, and delicious spanish food. Paella! I'm a paella addict. 
 
And the place that we stayed at had a lovely swimming pool, of which I spent a lot of time in. 
Ending off with another photo, because its just to pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment