Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Travelogue - Roermond, Netherlands

Continuing with the series of posts on my beloved Netherlands, here's one for the girls. Outlet shopping! And the irony about this is that my guy friends were the one who found out about this place. 

Designer Outlet Roermond offers many brands with up to 70% off. Go check out their website and be wowed by the many brands. I spent a whole day shopping here, and made a hole in my bank account.







And the best part is, you can already find bargain hunts before you even reach the outlet. We passed by a market on our way to the outlet and there were so many things there! I really love the markets in Holland. You can find clothes, food, accessories, essentials and random things.


Wander around the town for a bit if you have time after shopping. Here's an overview of how big Roermond really is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment