Saturday, June 15, 2013

Updates

As previously mentioned, probably last month, I was in Taiwan for 2 weeks for my graduation trip. A part of me still can't believe that I'm done with school and that I'll have to start work soon. I do hope that in spite of having to work, I'll still be able to cram in a little travel and exciting activities. Fingers crossed to see how the path ahead unfolds. I do have to work to get money to travel after all. Life.

I'll probably try to start writing more about places to visit in my lovely island city as well as my recent travels in Asia. I've probably covered more of Europe than Asia (shame on me, I know), but I'm hoping that that will change in the coming few years.

A few upcoming trips include a weekend trip to Club Med Bintan this weekend and another weekend trip to Bali come late August. I haven't been to Bali before and am pretty lost on what to do there, where to stay, places to see etc. I guess more research would be needed!

I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a trip to somewhere in Dec, but plans for that will be on hold till I figure out my job situation. Till then, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment